- Luke Bryan’s Performance At CMA Awards 2018 – ‘What Makes You Country’ – Hollywood Life
- 11 Best Perfume Gift Sets for 2018
- The Royal Family Has Never Looked This Happy Before
- Labour MP 'plotted with brother to dodge speeding fine by blaming former Russian lodger'
- Jinger Duggar Mom Shamed Over Daughter’s Headwrap — Pic – Hollywood Life
Ariel Versace is a queen from another glamorous era, and we do not deserve her fabulousness—and yet, she’s giving it to us anyways! New Jersey’s self-proclaimed “life-sized Bratz doll” is making me extremely nostalgic for the ’80s (side note: fine, fair point, I wasn’t even alive yet) with this vibed-out look.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
Just check out that big pink hair! The three-toned eyeshadow and those subtle faux freckles make for a seriously dreamy face beat. She doesn’t hold back on her highlighter or her body glitter, either. Of course, the look wouldn’t be complete without the decade’s essential item: a jean jacket.
Rumor has it that Ariel’s going to be one of the contestants joining the upcoming eleventh season of RuPaul’s Drag Race. Personally, I’m crossing my fingers because the whole world needs to see this IRL doll shine.
Get the look: