- Luke Bryan’s Performance At CMA Awards 2018 – ‘What Makes You Country’ – Hollywood Life
- 11 Best Perfume Gift Sets for 2018
- The Royal Family Has Never Looked This Happy Before
- Labour MP 'plotted with brother to dodge speeding fine by blaming former Russian lodger'
- Jinger Duggar Mom Shamed Over Daughter’s Headwrap — Pic – Hollywood Life
FROST is likely to form by dawn, with temperatures dropping as low as -2 °C.
The frost in the early morning will give way to a mainly dry morning.
London weather forecast for 6am on Wednesday
Showers in most areas will die out, and sunny spells should be seen in most areas.
Feeling warmer than it has done in recent days, there will nonetheless be showers overnight.
Temperatures could reach as high as 14 °C.
London weather forecast for 12pm on Wednesday
UK outlook for Sunday 4 Nov to Tuesday 13 Nov
Generally unsettled throughout the period, there will be clear and sunny intervals, mixed with showers and some longer spells of rain.
Rain will be heaviest in the west, while showers will be lighter in eastern areas.
The northwest will see temperatures below the average, with some sleet or snow occurring on northern hills.
The southeast will see slightly higher temperatures, but frosts are nonetheless likely during the night, especially when skies are clear.
Some frost and fog could also be seen and there is a chance of high winds or even gales, some of which could be severe, mostly in western coastal areas.
UK outlook for Wednesday 14 Nov to Wednesday 28 Nov
The outlook is extremely uncertain over this period.
Changeable conditions are likely to dominate, with a mix of rain and showers, and drier, brighter spells at times.
With high pressure developing towards mid-November, more settled weather could dominate, with the likelihood of overnight frost and fog.
Temperatures are likely to be a little below average for the time of year.
Snow may fall on higher ground, especially in the north, with mild spells short-lived across the UK.
London temperatures for Wednesday October 31
- Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v1.0