- It’s Easier – Hollywood Life
- Spencer Pratt Reviews Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour
- Kelly Clarkson Makes Emotional Plea for Gun Control to Open Billboard Music Awards
- More Than 22 Million Americans Tuned In To Watch The Royal Wedding — TV Rating Deets HERE!
- I've really fallen in love with my manager but I think he may be having sex with one of my male colleagues
SIMONE Ripamonti is a fitness trainer on the new ITV show 100 Years Younger in 21 Days.
But, what do we know about the man, and what’s his background? Let’s get the lowdown.
Who is Simone Ripamonti?
Simone Ripamonti was born in Sassari, Italy, on June 29, 1983 – that makes him 34.
He’s a high sports performance specialist who has a Bachelor Degree in Sports Science and Techniques and a Master Degree in Sport Football Science.
In 2008, he worked as assistant fitness coach and injuries prevention trainer with the first team of the Real Madrid Football Club.
Simone has coached footballers such as Sergio Ramos.
From May 2010 to May 2011, he have worked as youth team’ assistant fitness coach at the U.C. Sampdoria in Italy.
He has also worked with the the Al Nasr SC in Dubai, UAE Arabian Gulf League; Cagliari Calcio football club in Italy; and Melbourne City Football Club in Australia.
He works with athletes on the field based on rigorous scientific methods.
Who are the other experts on 100 Years Younger in 21 Days?
The other experts on the show are Professor Ian Philp CBE, nutritionist Thorbjorg Hafsteinsdottir, and skin expert Dr Sunil Chopra.
Professor Ian Philp CBE has worked in the NHS for over 30 years as a doctor, educator and policy maker.
He has been the Professor of Health Care for Older People at the University of Sheffield and an Honorary Consultant Physician at the Northern General Hospital, Sheffield.
Thorbjörg is a former nurse and the author of Scandanavian bestseller 10 Years Younger in 10 Weeks.
Dr Chopra is is a member of the British Association of Dermatology and specialises in skin cancer and acne.
What is 100 Years Younger in 21 Days and who is in the lineup?
The ITV show challenges a group of celebrities to commit to a series of strange physical and mental treatments as they look to turn back nature’s clock.
The four-part series takes the eight stars to Sardinia with Britain’s leading longevity professor to undergo strict diet and exercise changes, some of which include using cow urine shampoo.
The show has a star-studded line-up to take on the challenge and here they are:
- June Brown: The 91-year old Eastenders actress is the oldest celebrity taking part
- Sid Owen: June will be joined by former castmate Sid Owen who is incidentally the youngest celebrity taking part as he hopes to undo the effects of his party lifestyle.
- Shaun Ryder: The Happy Mondays star welcomed the chance to make positive changes to his diet and lifestyle.
- Claire King: The Emmerdale and Coronation Street actress is hoping to slow the ageing process with a change in her diet and exercise regime.
- Roy Walker: The Catchphrase presenter braved a snail facial as part of the show’s bizarre treatments.
- Sherrie Hewson: The Benidorm star and Loose Women panellist is relishing the opportunity to challenge her brain.
- Russell Grant: Throughout the course of the show, the Astrologist made the biggest physical gains as he lost half a stone.
- Sandra Martin: Reality Gogglebox star Sandra is looking to transform from couch potato to fitness enthusiast.